cript'/>

Monday, May 10, 2010

updates...

Hi Everyone! so first off, I will try to get better at blogging... it's been busy and I've been lazy...

10 Pan Challenge Update: I suck. End of story. Okay, but really I obviously cannot complete this challenge without buying other things. I will say that it has made me more conscious of my buying and my using of products. I am finishing my concealer set from Bobbi Brown before I use another concealer. (I did buy Benefit's Erase Paste--I tried it. I hated it. It's going back. Maybe the color is wrong, but I just didn't like it. I'm going to try one of MAC's next.) I switched my foundation sticks because the #2 was starting to be too light due to my hours of working out outside. I am now using up my #2.5 :)

New Products: Sephora had this thing the other day if you bought something, you got a free Dior mascara -- Diorshow Extase. I'm a sucker because there were a few products I had been wanting to try that were limited edition and "at sephora only." So here's what I picked up besides the Dior mascara... Enjoy the process of opening my box:



Free Samples: Too Faced-Shadow Insurance, Lorac-Behind the Scenes Eye Primer, & Boscia-Willow Bark Treatment

For some reason, I was given two extra samples..not going to complain. They are: Smashbox-Photo Finish Light Foundation Primer & DDF-Biomolecular Firming Eye Serum

The Contents: Nars So Famous set & Benefit To Go Beauty Bestsellers set
Diorshow Extase Mascara
NARS so famous (my first Nars products)
Set includes: Deep Throat Blush
Bettina - velvet matte lip pencil (this is the one thing I thought I wouldn't like, but it is SO pretty in person)
The Multiple in Orgasm (yeah, the name is over the top, but this is the cult following blush... this is the whole reason I wanted to try the set--it's a cream blush)
Benefit To Go Beauty Bestsellers
Set Includes: Some Kinda Gorgegous, That Gal, High Beam, and Posie Tint. Set is only $10, products are SMALL, but worth 10 bucks... plus, I can't get this anywhere else...

That is my first Sephora online shopping experience... I must say, it went great! I just need more patience for waiting on my package to arrive : ) I will let you all know what I think about these products after I try them.

I did mention above, I am taking the Benefit Erase Paste back, and I will probably take the Dr. Feelgood back as well. I am not sure if I am meant to use Dr. Feelgood... it does feel and smell good, but I think it is breaking my face out. I bought this to wear on top of my makeup to keep it matte all day long. I think I bought it with the wrong intentions, because it really didn't keep me matte like I thought it would... I can't keep it just to set in the tin and smell good.

As for my recent MAC purchases.... LOVE IT!!!! I have done purple eyes a couple times and I always get complements : )

Alright... hopefully this has been a good update for the few readers I do have. Please leave comments and suggestions. Let me know if there is anything you need a review on or a how-to you are looking for! : ) Enjoy the weather!

-Pinkpaisley12

1 comment:

  1. I hated the Erase Paste too and I heard the Dr Feel Good does not work....however, I have the same Nars blush and I love it!

    Tell me if you think that the Some Kind of Gorgeous makes your face tinted orange...maybe it's just me, but I swear it made me orange.

    ReplyDelete