cript'/>

Friday, May 28, 2010

Makeup Cravings

Hi Everyone! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. I have had a hard time coming up with blog ideas... if you have any, let me know!

For this post, I'm going to let you know my current makeup cravings (wish list) for early summer!


  1. Bobbi Brown Beach Club Collection--I am a true Bobbi addict! I am going to decide which shades I really want when I go to the counter, but I'm definitely wanting the shimmer brick. As for the cream shadows, I don't think I need the nude color since I have the painterly paint pot by MAC. I am thinking the Moonstone (green) and the Pink Oyster for sure. I will let you know when I finally make it to the mall!
  2. NARS lipstick in Dolce Vita, Love Devotion, and Roman Holiday
  3. NARS lipgloss in Chihuahua and Turkish Delight
  4. MAC lipstick in Hue, Myth, Creme Cup, Creme D'Nude, and Angel
  5. NARS nail polish in Orgasm and Purple Rain
  6. MAC paint pot in Bare Study
  7. MAC 239, 168, 130, and 188 brushes
  8. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15
  9. Benefit blushes in Dandelion and Sugarbomb
  10. Benefit ultra shine in Foxy Lady and lipgloss in Who Are You Wearing
And that is actually like 100 things I want... When I do get something new, I'll be sure to let you know! : )

What are your beauty cravings?

No comments:

Post a Comment