cript'/>

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shimmering Brown Eyes--Today's Look

Hi Everyone!
Here's my basic shimmering brown eyes. I use a ton of brown shadows because they look best with my blue eyes.

Products I used-Face:
Bobbi Brown-Creamy Face Wash
Bobbi Brown-Soothing Face Tonic
Philosophy-Hope in a Jar
Bobbi Brown-Hydrating Eye Cream
NARS-Sheer Matte Foundation in Ceylan
Bobbi Brown-Corrector in Light Bisque
Makeup Forever-Lifting Concealer
Makeup Forever-HD Finishing Powder
NARS-Laguna Bronzer
Bobbi Brown-Pot Rouge in Pink Raspberry
Bobbi Brown-Blush in Pale Pink

Products I used-Eyes:
All over: MAC-Paint Pot in Painterly
Inside Corner: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Champagne
Outside Corner: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Sand
Crease: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Copper Cocoa
Middle: Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Seashell
Liner 1: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Caviar
Liner 2: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Caviar (smoothes edges of the gel liner)
Mascara 1: Diorshow Extase (lengthens)
Mascara 2: Bobbi Brown Extreme Party (thickens)

Products I used-Lips:
NARS-Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bettina
MAC-Viva Glam Lipstick in Viva Gaga
Bobbi Brown-Lip Tint SPF 15 in Blossom

My eyes up
close on the right... The eye liner almost makes the lashes look like false ones. The Diorshow mascara is really lengthening and makes my eyelashes reach my eyebrows lol. I will post a review on that mascara later on...

Brushes I used:
Bobbi Brown Bronzer-for the HD powder
Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner-gel liner
MAC 266-powder liner
Bobbi Brown Eye Smudge-crease color
Bobbi Brown Face Blender-bronzer, cream & powder blush

This is a nice summer look, but I usually do brown eyes for an everyday look. For a more daytime look, I would use a pencil liner. I think this is great for summer nights! Be on the lookout for more "Today's Look" posts.

Let me know if there is a look you are wanting to see! : )

-Pinkpaisley12

No comments:

Post a Comment