cript'/>

Sunday, May 16, 2010

SHREK nail polish!!!


Hi Everyone!
Yesterday I went in search of the Shrek-Tacular Minis set by OPI. The stores in my town were sold out, so I went to a bigger town to get them. Oh boy am I loving this set! The mini set includes: Who the Shrek Are You? (green), Rumple's Wigin' (lilac and personal fav), Fiercely Fiona (pale yellow), and What's with the Cattitude? (carolina blue and another fav). I also picked up a full size of the Funky Dunkey. I decided to skip out on the Ogre-The-Top Blue because I just wasn't sure when I would wear a blue like that...


(don't laugh at my painting abilities!)

After testing out the mini set, I am probably going to get the full size versions of the green, carolina blue, and lilac... I'm not big on yellow nails.

Is anyone else in love with this set? What other nail colors do you love?

-Pinkpaisley12

No comments:

Post a Comment