cript'/>

Thursday, June 3, 2010

May Favorites... a little late!


Hi Everyone!
So I took a picture of my May favorites, but forgot to put one thing in the picture! It is the MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. I use this under most of my eyeshadows as a base or primer. It keeps the shadow on allllllll dayyyyy longggg and does not crease! Sometimes I use it alone with just a simple sweep of eyeliner and it looks very classic and pretty.

From the picture (L-R):

  1. OPI Nail Envy in Matte--just a nice base coat and strengthener I've been using a lot
  2. Bobbi Brown perfume in Beach--ahhhhh I LOVE spraying this in a room and wearing it! 
  3. Bobbi Brown pot rouge in Pink Raspberry--I know it's discontinued but I love this color!
  4. NAR Sheer Matte foundation (color is ceylan)-This is my go-to foundation! I am loving the formula and the way it looks on my skin!
  5. NARS bronzer in Laguna--so pretty and so summery, need I say more?
  6. Philosophy's Hope in a Jar--best moisturizer ever! I love the whipped formula and it works great, even on my combination skin!
  7. Dior's Diorshow Extase mascara--I got this super sample from sephora online. I had no idea what I was about to get because this puts your lashes on steroids haha
  8. MUFE High Definition Powder--omg! This stuff is great to keep your face matte all day and feels sooooo smooth! It doesn't change the color of your foundation either.
  9. iSkin Pore Perfecting Face Bruch--similar to clarisonic's brush, but the bristles do not move-they vibrate. Still it's a good dupe for those (like me) who are on a budget. This is $30 at Sally's and beats paying $200 for the real thing. 
What are your May favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment