cript'/>

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation tomorrow!!!

Hi Everyone!
I'm leaving tomorrow for my vacation! : ) Super excited!

Here's my list of must have products for my trip (only the ones that fit in my 3-1-1 baggie):

  • Contact Solution
  • Deodorant
  • Tide To Go
  • Toothpaste
  • Sunscreen
  • Hope in a Jar
  • Murad Oil Control Mattifier with SPF 15
  • Eye cream
  • MAC painterly paint pot
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector
  • BB Concealer
  • BB Tinted Eye Brightener
  • NARS Chihuahua lip gloss
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara
  • MAC Opulash Mascara
  • BB long wear cream shadow-Galaxy and Moonstone
  • BB Compact Foundation Stick in 3.25
  • Mini Benefit-Highbeam and Posie Tint
  • OPI's Nail Envy Matte



Yes, I am crazy. Yes, I fit ALL of that stuff in a quart size bag. Most of those are mini's... I pack a few other things in my checked luggage that I couldn't fit in here. When I return I will post some FOTD's from my trip!

What are your trip must-haves?

3 comments:

  1. My trip must haves:
    the essentials (tooth brush, shampoo, etc.)
    but makeup:
    b.e. medium foundation
    mac cream base in 'shell'
    urban eyeliner in 'zero'
    smashbox mascara 'hyperlash' black
    benefit waterproof mascara in black
    and philosophy lipgloss in 'mimosa' yummy
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My trip 'Must Haves' are

    -the essentials (in minis ) toothbrush, toothpaste,hairbrush ect
    -pashmina,sweats,reallygood book ,ipod and fluffysocks for in flights
    -lancome mascara,lauramercier tinted moisturizer,
    chanel eyeliner, mac ladybug lipstick , lancome mini eye pallet for make up

    cute blog :)

    http://legeektreschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I totally take tide to go with me on planes too! I also like to take body spray, cream blush, water in a little spray bottle for a refresher, and lip butters from Korres. I also agree with Eva; pashminas are ESSENTIAL when traveling. I get mine from Pier 1 (my cousin works there) and they are the warmest, comfiest scarves/shawls I've ever owned!

    http://naturallyfabulouschick.blogspot.com/2010/07/tagged-8-questions.html

    ReplyDelete