cript'/>

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FOTD: earth tone eyes

Hi Everyone!
Two days ago I broke out my new, Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow from MAC's To The Beach Collection (TTBC). I must say, I love this color! It is fun, vibrant, and different from my mostly brown eyeshadow collection. I did use browns on the outer corner and crease to tone down the look a bit....

Here's what I used for the eyes:

  • MAC Painterly paint pot
  • MAC Sweet & Punchy TTBC eyeshadow
  • Bobbi Brown Copper Sand shimmer wash eyeshadow
  • BB Copper Cocoa shimmer wash eyeshadow
  • BB Walnut creamy eye pencil
  • MAC Float On By TTBC eye khol

Hope you like this different look for the eyes. This is definitely not something I would wear everyday, but it is a fun look to spruce up a plain outfit. 


What's something new you are trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment