cript'/>

Saturday, June 12, 2010

FOTD and Mascara Love!

Hi Everyone!
It's a humid Saturday here! Hope you are all enjoying the weather and using sunscreen!

Notice the extra baby curls and frizz? That's the humidity talking.. haha! *Also note, this is after wearing my makeup for 6 hours and going for a walk in the crazy heat!* Anyway, here's my face of the day! I am wearing:


Murad Oil Control Mattifer with SPF 15, Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Warm Radiance (Sephora 100 point perk), MUFE HD Powder, Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer, BB long-wear cream shadow in Moonstone, BB creamy eye pencil in Caviar, NARS Laguna Bronzer, MAC msf in Smooth Merge, BB powder blush in Slopes, Dior Extase Mascara for length and MAC Opulash for thickening! (I also used NARS lipgloss in Chihuahua, but I didn't but it back on before taking this picture)

I'm just going to say I loved the end result on this look!  I thought it had the right amount of sparkle, great blush color, and I looked like I was wearing false lashes! Just look at this close up of my eyes:
 I mean, WOWZA!!! I loved the way these two mascaras worked together!

Also, you probably can't see the Moonstone color very well because I had to use my computer to take the picture since my camera is dead. I am loving Bobbi's new summer beach club collection! You should check it out!

What are you currently wearing? Anyone using two mascaras to thicken and lengthen like I am? Have you tried Opulash or Bobbi's Beach Club yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment