cript'/>

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi!



Hi! I'm pinkpaisley12! and I'm addicted to make-up and beauty products!

This is my first blog entry, please tell me what you think of my site so far. I will be uploading some youtube videos by the end of the week. Topics include: MAC make-up haul, top favs of the moment, and my first trip to sephora (second, but this is the first time I actually bought something).

My beauty project inspiration comes from being bored with my makeup and looking for something new. I started searching the web and found a lot of tutorials and blogs online, so I set out to create my own. I really decided that I HAD to do this after my trip to the MAC counter. Scott made me look so beautiful. My mom said she had never seen my eyes like that before.


Opened:

Closed:

So, here's to entering the online beauty world.

[Please note: I bought all of these products myself. I am not a make-up artist. All reviews are my opinion only. Thanks!]

No comments:

Post a Comment