cript'/>

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

10 Pan Challenge

Hi everyone! I decided to start the 10 Pan Challenge. Basically, this challenges any makeup addict to empty 10 items of their choosing before buying another product. *My one exception is that I am allowing myself to return an item for exchange of another at the store--so I'm not putting new money toward makeup, just "trading" the products out.

My items:

1. Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream - This item is already low, but I added the second sample the makeup artist gave me and I am counting it as one item.


2. Bobbi Brown Soothing Face Tonic - half used and hardly used.

3. Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base - I LOVE this face cream. This is my second jar of it. Oh and it smells SO GOOD!

4. Bobbi Brown Corrector - goes under concealer, but I just need to use this and get a new concealer.

5. Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick - this is my spring color and I'm ready to wear tinted moisturizer for the summer.

6. Bobbi Brown Creamy Eye Pencil (Walnut) - used to be my fav eyeliner, but now I'm liking the darker colors. This is also my second pencil in this color.

7. Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara - I like it. I love others more. Use it up!

8. Burts Bees Lip Gloss - ehh.

9. C.O. Bigelow Lip Gloss (bath and body works) - I'm not sure why I have this product.

10. Bath and Body Works Creamy Body Wash - I'm liking this, but I'm ready for a new scent.

Yes, I KNOW I have a TON of Bobbi Brown products! I've been a Bobbi Brown fanatic for the past 3 years, but I've decided it's time to expand my horizons. Also, I KNOW most of this stuff is already half-empty, but it's stilling going to be a challenge for me. Seriously, I hardly ever use anything until it's completely empty. I will keep you updating on my progress.
Is anyone interested in joining me with this challenge?

2 comments:

  1. How long have you had the mascara? I know that after 3 months, it should definitely be thrown out! Be careful. All makeup have different shelf-lives....

    I just know I used my mascara past 3 months and my eyes began to break out in rashes...NOT good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will/should join you! However, I bet I'll need some new foundation and/or tinted moisturizer before I've used up 10 items though!

    ReplyDelete